eRA: Electronic Research Administration
A number of government agencies and private foundations are requiring or moving toward electronic proposal submission. Each system has its own interface and usage rules. OSP manages login IDs for CUA users and provides one-on-one consulting in the use of these systems. The University is already registered to submit electronically the federal government applications. As a PI, you will need to contact the Office of Sponsored Programs for user ID's and passwords.
OSP will periodically hold workshops and topical seminars for the CUA community. Upon request, OSP staff will participate in other training sessions, such as new faculty orientations.
To set up all electronic research administration accounts you will need to contact the Office of Sponsored Programs and Research Services to set up an individual account and password.
For more imfomation call 202-319-5218 or e-mail CUA-OSP@cua.edu.
Federal Government Electronic Submission
- National Institutes of Health
- NIH Principal Investigator Assurance Certification Form
- CUA Request to Establish an NIH Commons eRA Account
- NIH eRA Commons
- NIH eRA Virtual School
- NIH Grants.gov application and electronic submission information
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide
- NSF FastLane Home Page
- FastLane Help
- FastLane Demonstration Site
- NSF's Grants.gov Application Guide
- HRSA e-Grants
- Apply for Grants
- Department of Education
- Institute of Education Sciences
- Department of Energy
- DOE e-Center
- Airforce Office of Scientific Research
- AFLR Opportunities
- Office of Naval Research (ONR)
- Acquisition Department Naval Research Lab
- NSPIRES system
- STScI: Electronic Grants Management System